Monday, June 28, 2010

The Journey!




So I am on a weight loss journey! For a little over a year now I have been trying to commit myself to getting healthy. So..... up to this point I think its been going pretty well. I look back at pictures and its so weird to see the difference. But lately I feel like i have hit a plateau! I have 30 more pounds to go! So my friends Pete and Andrea have been helping a lot. Pete has me keep track of the calories I burn in a week. Andrea works out with me 3 times a week. I know its getting there but man I wish it would come off a little faster. The truth is i feel better already. I have done things this summer that i haven't done in over 10 years. Like I went for a jog and finally fit back into American Eagle clothes! So God is good and I just need to keep pushing!

1 comment: