Saturday, December 8, 2012

GIFTS!!

Sometimes I have to just start writing nothing before I see where it is that God is leading my heart. I have to be real honest...
I know God is teaching us but I don't have ANY idea where He is taking us.
And I suppose I don't really need to know.
I mean what fun would that be?
Where would we find adventure in knowing exactly what was going to happen?!

So something you need to know about me...
I LOVE presents!!! My love language is gifts! I love getting gifts and I really really love giving gifts.
BUT
I HATE surprises! I know this makes no sense but stick with me.
I was that kid who snooped around before Christmas because I could not stand to wait.
I ruin SO MANY of my husbands special things for me because I ask a million questions.
( I do feel bad about that)
I hate waiting.

So all these "things" happening in my life...
It is kinda like a giant present from God that I am not allowed to open.
Not gonna lie.... totally sucks!
I know it will be worth it. I am SURE that its going to be FANTASTIC... but I really want to snoop and see :)
So apparently God is teaching me to wait and be patient.
Still learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment