Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Few Things...

My Ideas and Thoughts on organizing have changed A LOT! I am committed to bringing Diet, Exercise and Order to our Home! Ugh! Its a ton of hard work getting things figured out but now that they are ......... I feel like I can breath. We have a system and some sense to all that we do. I love the summer weather but I hate the unorganized crazy life style. BUT FALL ohhh fall how I miss thee!! I love cool days and pumpkins! Baking and cinnamon smells. Apples from the Market and playing in the leaves....... THESE are a few of my favorite things!! (LOL I SANG THAT)
I love that when fall comes the house gets organized and we have a plan. Life moves a lot easier. I have also been working into our Fall/Winter schedule another child and that has been a lot of fun.
Our walmart is going to be closing soon to get ready for the SUPER WALMART..... SO a ton of stuff is on sale. I bought a bunch of outfits for only $1 each. That was exciting!! A few of my friends/ family are prego so I bought a few extra to give as gifts. It was just so much fun to get a few things and imagine a new baby in our house and arms.
I had a phone call from the Agency this week and it was mostly good news. The lowest cost is $20,000 but God is good and I know HE will provide. So we are officially on to the next step. EEEEKKK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!! He WILL provide. You will be amazed! Praying...

    ReplyDelete