Friday, September 24, 2010

Not Sure What To Do?

I got some discouraging news yesterday and I am really struggling with it. I feel a little confused at Gods planning and I don't really understand what He is doing. So I have written about 3 blog posts this morning and I just can't seem to find the words.
So I am gonna pray. I am going to spend some time this morning just holding my little boy (that won't last long b/c he has things to do you know) and praying. Praying to the God of the Universe who loves me ....who Thankfully doesn't just love me. That even right now He knows and loves the babies that are being formed inside their mothers. That He loves their mothers. He loves the woman who is struggling with what to do.... So I was a little mad but now I am remembering that the God who loves me and who is clearly guiding me.....also loves her and HE is fighting for a place in her life. So I am on His team and I am going to fight right along side Him because HE is Alpha Omega Beginning and End, He is JEHOVAH-JIREH our provider , He is EMMANUEL God with us, He is ADONAI and I trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment