Sunday, January 27, 2013

Here it is ...

Here it is...
The Blog  about being 30!!

Well the fact is that when I was a little girl playing pretend with my cousins ... I NEVER EVER wanted to be 30!
I was always 27 married with no kids and a job that paid BIG $$!
HA!
Once I really started thinking about the fact that I am not going to be 27 again and that I LOVE my life it made turning 30 not so hard to bear.
So... I thought some more and decided based on the suggestions of a few friends...
I am doing  a "bucket list" of sorts...
But all of these things I will do before JULY 30!!
That's right folks not only is this my 30th bday its on the 30th of July.

So wanna see the list?
WELL ... you are gonna have to wait... I am posting it tomorrow!

Oh come on you can handle it *wink* !

So this is the plan! I will do 30 blogs... although some of the things on the list I have already finished... I will blog and post pictures about each one!!
So excited!!
Ready to take this adventure with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment