Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still moving forward...

I love it when I feel like things are actually going somewhere!
We officially have legal representation! Which is a HUGE load off my mind.
This means that when our Baby finally does come home... I won't have to worry about finding one. I can just sit, snuggle, cuddle and love on our new Baby.
AND Praise the LORD... Our lawyer is right in our home town and handles adoptions often. Very comforting.
Had a nice 20 minute chat with the SW.
Which was REALLY good.
If I haven't told you already she was hand picked for us. I truly believe that God set her aside for us.
She always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better.
She comforted me with the fact that things are moving along at a normal pace and that if she was concerned she would do something.
I really love her.
Ok thats all I have for now.
Peace out cubscout!

No comments:

Post a Comment