Friday, February 4, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride?

So how are you enjoying the roller - coaster ride that is Jeanne Coy?
I know that my emotions can be up and down. Thats all part of the "Living Life Out Loud" I guess.

I was listening to some music this morning while I cleaned up around the house and the song "Strong Tower" by Kutless came on.
Great Song! It got me thinking...
God is my Strong Tower and its when I pull away from Him that my life seems so much more like a roller coaster ride. Actually its more like the ride where they take you way up high and drop you. Up and Down, Up and Down..... But the problem is me.
God is holding on to me and has me safe and I go " Ok God, I got this"
Then down we go!

God has been humbling me.
We have seen God do AMAZING things the last few days!!
I sit surprised ... almost at how AWESOME HE is...
You would think I would get it.
We believe in a God that hears and answers prayers!
Why wouldn't He doing amazing things?

So here I sit again.... Humbled!

So onto ADOPTION NEWS!!!
We had some additional paper work to fill out and mail in. Which actually was kinda nice because I felt like I was doing SOMETHING!!
Then it hit me....
I felt better about the adoption stuff when I was doing something. SO... teehee...
MARCH 12th
We will be having a Fund Raiser Spaghetti Dinner!!
Woot Woot!!
This isn't solely because I need something to do.... but that doesn't hurt!
We need only $6,000 to have this WHOLE adoption process paid off!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???
God is so good!!
Details to the Dinner on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment