Monday, December 26, 2011

Our New "Normal"

OK well now our world is settling into its new "normal"!
I'm hoping this means I will be able to set aside time to keep up with my blog.
The bundle of Baby Boy has been occupying all my extra time. Something I have really enjoyed (wink)!
To be clear, when we first brought him home I was SO TIRED! HAHA!
I had forgotten how much work a tiny baby is.
That's why I am so happy that we have finally found some sort of routine.
Dawson is sleeping 7-8 hours straight every night, which is AMAZING!
It is really funny how a full night's sleep can change your perspective.
So~ Now we are looking to the New Year!
I am not necessarily one of those resolution kind of people, but this new year will have many new adventures for our family.
Selling the House
Dave's Position Change
Raising 2 little boys at a Camp
Moving to Camp for 10-12 weeks of the Summer
Figuring out where we will move when the house sells
All these things could start to seem overwhelming but truthfully they don't to me.
I LOVE this part!!
We have functioned in a lot of gray for a long time! Now it seems like the color is here and it looks so bright!!
I am SO SO SO very excited to see what God does next.
We are blessed beyond all measure!!
This is my final thought...
As we get ready to start this New Year, what are you gonna do?
At the cross roads when you can choose what kind of attitude you are gonna have, what are you gonna choose?
When God throws you a curve ball are you gonna duck?
My challenge is this...
Come out on the ledge and trust God. He is gonna do HUGE things and He wants to know if you are willing to come along. Let me say this, the ride is bumpy but so worth it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment