Wednesday, February 13, 2013

They won't go in order!

If i was to cross all these off in order I would have to lose 10 more pounds really fast! But I am happy to say I am close!!

So I will be posting as I do these. Some may fall in order some may not.

The next one is number 10 Get quoted!!
This is something I have actually already done.
I was interviewed by a sweet little news paper called "The Good News"!
It was all about national adoption month and our (mine and Dave's ) perspective at adoptive parents.

I am working really hard to get a link so you can read the article but so far I am not having any luck! What I do have is a few pictures!


Also in this number 11 Be on the Radio....
Again I was really hoping to be able to post a link to share the interview but for some reason the station does not allow that. Sad news. But it can get crossed off the list bc in early November I was interviewed by a station out of Buffalo. We talked a lot about Bethany Christian Services and national adoption month!
It was sorta scary but really fun!

Ok so that's 2 more off the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment