Saturday, February 2, 2013

30. Put colors in my hair :)

Ok well I have wanted to do this for years! But I went to a small Christian high school that did not allow (crazy) hair coloring. So I waited....
And got married...
And had kids...
And started working at a camp....
The time was right!!!
So after years and years of waiting I did it!

My hair dresser is fantastic!
I love this lady!!
We met when I was a frizzy haired mess in junior high. I babysat her girls and she taught me all the major do's and don'ts of curly hair maintenance. No kidding since I was 12 probably only 2 other people have cut my hair! I can't say enough about her.
So if you are in need of a hair stylist let me know.... I will give you her info.

That being said the pictures don't really do it justice .... But the colors are red, pink, purple and blue :)





No comments:

Post a Comment