Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby!

Praise the Amazing God of the Universe!! He has brought Dave and I to the place that we really feel adoption is for us! I am so excited but I feel like I just keep hitting my head up againest a wall! Every adoption agency or group has all these reasons why it doesn't work or NY Laws!! GGRRRR!! I am just frustrated! I was really hoping this would go smooth lol HAHAHA i know I know!!
OK so I am changing my attitude we really wanted to do this and I know God is taking us on this journey but it looks like its gonna be a rocky start! PLEASE PRAY!!

3 comments:

  1. I am a little scared to post a comment in fear that my fingers may turn pink... but I am so excited that it is worth risking!!!
    You'll find it is not just a rocky start... but a rocky everything... however, in the end... IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT!! Congrats to both you and Dave!

    ReplyDelete