Friday, July 16, 2010

:)

Things are better....sorta! I am getting more excited the more I talk about it! Teehee! I asked Jaxon about having a new Baby at our house. He wants to name it "Shee Shee Sha Sha".
It made me smile. I am so excited that we are going to have a new member of our family. I am excited at the fact that God is working things together right NOW. I am excited that He knows what I need and when I need it.
I spent some time talking with my Dad and Big Brother and was so very clearly reminded that I chose this route. That when I was 16 at BaYouCa I told God that I was serious. I am now 26 and I feel like THIS year God has asked me to prove how serious I was.
So I am gonna be a holding true.....fighting hard....praying constantly.....grace seeking.....love giving....totally and completely forgiven believer in the God of the Universe who knows me and still wants to use me.






The Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment