Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Loser! Teehee!



OK so OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! I didn't know how much i had really lost until i started looking at these pictures on my Moms computer! Holy Smokes! God is soooo GOOD!


You know the truth is when people ask me how i did it (by the way i am not done i have 30 to go) i always say i used weight watchers but the truth is the God of the universe who loves me showed me that sadly i was more in love with food then Him. That i was allowing food to comfort me instead of Him. God saved my life! WOW anyway i am super excited!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Jeanne!! I am so proud of you!!! You look fabulous :-) Keep working hard! 30lbs lighter and then we should go away for a weekend to celebrate!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you girl!! And way to go with the blogging...very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete