Friday, October 29, 2010

Hope Now.

I will end up posting tomorrow after the homestudy but I need to get a few things off my chest. I am a little nervous about the homestudy. I mean, who wouldn't be if someone was coming to look at your home...BUT... I am more upset about the feelings I have about satan's lies. I really truly "feel" like he wants me to believe that I am a failure, that I have already failed and there is no purpose in even trying to adopt this baby. UGH now the God who loves me and cares so much about adoption is saying "Jeanne would you just listen to me and remember the truth". The truth is that we have moved along in this process so fast... the truth is God has provided everything we needed... the truth is HE knows our Baby Blessing... and the truth is HE knows me and loves me the same.
So I am calling on Him. Those of you who know me well or follow my blog at all, you know that I love music and God often uses it to remind me to call on Him. So this song is what I will be singing all day today as I prepare to let God wow us tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment