Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Trip to Rochester!!

It is so hard to believe but today we went to Rochester for the last of our interview "stuff". The next time we see our SW Becky she will be joining us in our home. I am very excited.
Today went GREAT!! I am not going to lie I was soooo nervous! Satan had me convinced that she was going to do my personal interview and hate me. So not true!! It was so great! Before I knew it, 45 minutes had passed and the meeting was over. Then Dave walked in and 20 minutes later walked out like it was no big deal. LOL She asked the same exact questions~ My answers were just longer apparently. So now she comes here to complete our home study. Shortly after that is complete and we are approved (early Dec.), we will have to turn in our profile and pay $5,000!!
So far everything we have needed we have had so I am not doubting God! BUT I am trying to think of a fund raising idea between now and December. So if you have any ideas please feel free to send them my way!
TeeHee!!
So here is a GREAT video!! Listen to the words. I know we are not adopting over seas but the truth still remains that we are supposed to look after the orphans and widows. God's love knows no borders it can not be held back by oceans, seas or even state lines!!


1 comment:

  1. You could still do my party plan. If you do it early enough, people can buy Christmas gifts at it. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete