Friday, December 10, 2010

HELP HELP HELP!!!

HELP!!!!!!!
We are planning another fund raiser. Mostly because if we can't figure this tax credit thing out we will still need $10,000. Which at first seemed like a lot but God has proved EVERYTHING so far so I am not questioning Him.
Here is where I need help, we need ideas!!
I thought about a spaghetti dinner but I would have to rent the hall and buy all the supplies. Then we would have to charge a lot to make anything from it. SO.........
HELP!!!!
Any creative ideas?
I am up for anything!
I was thinking we would plan it for late January or February.
So all I am asking for is ideas.... Lots and lots of ideas!
Plus we still have shirts to sell!

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about just humbly asking for money from everyone you know? Sounds crazy right?? We did, it was pretty well received by anybody who could/wanted to support us. Anyone who is "offended," probably isn't going to support you anyway. I think fund raisers are awesome, but there is a large group of people that would rather just give money than buy a product they don't want... I don't know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if you did like a prayer service for it? shared about what you're doing and why you're doing it and just bathe it in prayer? Or random odd jobs? If people need things done..mine as well pay you guys to do it instead of spending a crazy amount for someone else to do it.
    Or..see if you could get someone, or several people to do a concert for free, and either sell tickets, do an offering, or a suggested donation?

    ReplyDelete