Friday, December 17, 2010

Wait


I really have been struggling to blog lately. Mostly because we are kinda at a standstill as far as adoption stuff. I say "standstill" its not really...God is moving in hearts and perfectly choosing the Baby for us. So really we are doing anything but "standing still"!
BUT... we are waiting. It's only been a week. I promised myself that I wasn't going to stress myself out waiting. That when God was ready for us to have a Baby it would happen.
MOMS: Have you ever had that feeling when you wake up in the night and HAVE to check and make sure that the kids are ok?
I have that feeling every night. I get up and look at Jaxon and kiss his little head. As I head back to my bed my heart breaks because I KNOW that I have another child out there. A child that I am supposed to be kissing goodnight. A child that I should be checking on. A child that needs to be cuddled and tucked in. And there is literally nothing physically I can do. So I lay in bed and pray myself back to sleep. I pray that God protects our Baby. I pray that He keeps the Birth Mother safe and healthy. I pray that He gives me peace.
God is moving and I don't doubt Him or His timing but I really want to hold our Baby.

We mailed out our profile books.

They were sent all over NY and NJ!

Now we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment