Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The BEST part of the journey!

Here we sit just a few days away from the due date of our son. I know we are being prayed for!
The peace is just so great. I am confident that God is holding, guiding and molding in this situation. We are about to embark on the part of the journey that I have longed for. The part that has woken me in the middle of the night. The part of the journey when there really is no turning back. I am so excited that I am almost numb.
God has blessed in that my mind is no longer wandering on what could go wrong. I have a HUGE amount of peace in what will happen.
What I didn't expect is that satan would still try to reek havoc on our lives.
Peace was what satan was using. Satan was convincing me that God can't give me peace.
Peace I have!
Now satan is trying to distract us.
Circumstances have led us to Jaxon needing a new mattress.
So now just a few days before we are supposed to be spending a week away I am running around like crazy to get Jax a new mattress.
UGH!!!!
Not what I want to be doing! I want to be preparing for the tiny new addition to our home!

I guess to sum up it's this simple:

Please continue to pray for us. Pray that God will put satan in his place and get him and his silly issues out of my house.
Pray that we don't get discouraged. At this point we are kinda laughing it off. It is NOT what we want to be doing but this mattress issue isn't gonna make us give up now!
The idea of that makes me laugh.
We are NOT giving up!


No comments:

Post a Comment