Friday, October 21, 2011

It's gonna be close!

WOW!!
So taking a nap on this cuddly, snuggly wet afternoon and our SW calls!
I yelled for Dave thinking " Woot woot she is in labor"
RAH!
She is not in labor yet!
The SW called to tell us that our homestudy runs out on Oct. 30th
That becomes a problem because we are crossing state lines. If the Birth Mom doesn't go into labor like TODAY it could really change things.
I am not one to rush a baby out of his cozy comfort BUT eek in this case we gotta get a move on.
So I am asking for Prayer!
Pray that the Birth Mom goes into active labor tonight or tomorrow, so that at the latest the Baby is born Sunday and then the State people have 1 week to get everything done.
If for some reason that doesn't happen we will have to stay back and have ANOTHER home study ($1,800) on tuesday before we can even go see him! UGH!!
So~ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY.
I don't want to think the worst but if its not done in time Dawson will have to be left in interim care and we will have to come back to NY without him until the whole thing is settled. Ugh. I know he is close and I know he will be well taken care of BUT I am praying for a miracle.
Please join us in prayer.
Thank You!

Lord,
So You have moved and blessed and controlled this whole thing. You know the details and You know whats coming next. I am so thankful for the overwhelming amount of peace You have given me. Lord, I know that You haven't left us and You are still faithful. My prayer is just that Dawson would come tonight, tomorrow or Sunday. Lord, I am not done trusting You and I know You will prove Yourself mighty however You see fit. Lord, we trust You with Dawson.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Father God, you hold our times and being within your hands. I am so thankful that this includes the times before the foundations of the world you created. Father, please intervene ehre in this specific way that Jeanne and Dave have need for you. In your Son's name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is nuts!! Prayer for you that things work out in your favor...our pastor talked this morning about Romans 8:28...And we know God works all things together for our good...and how a lot of people spit that verse out at tough situations, and don't really think about it, but the enormity that God has everything, all of this, your journey, my journey, our future babies' journeys, working together for only good....isnt that amazing???

    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete