Friday, October 14, 2011

It's 4:30AM and I am WIDE awake.
This isn't too out of the ordinary. I often wake up a few times in the night.
Tonight is a little different. I am awake and my stomach really hurts.
So instead of laying in bed and fighting a battle of sleep (that I won't win). I am going to take this time that God obviously wants me awake, to pray .... and blog.
God,

Thanks. You have brought us so far. Now here we sit just a few days away from going to get our new little boy. Who would have thought it? In a year from when we started the process.
You Lord, You are so so good. I just want to say thank You.
Even now I am comforted by Your love. You have wrapped Your loving arms around me and this little family. You have guided and opened our eyes to things we might have never understood.
Thank You for opening our eyes. Thank You for letting us be one of the families that You bless with adoption. Lord, You have used adoption to change us and mold us, and although times have been tough and I am SURE we will have more tough times ahead I am confident in You. I hold tight to Your Righteous Right Hand. Thank You Father. Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. My family is very excited for your family! Love the music on your blog...my 3 year old does, also. She's dancing right now. Question-how did you get this pretty font on your posts? Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers for you in these last few day!!! So exciting, so nerve-racking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the font under design. It took me a while to find it but it was a click and see what happens kinda thing.

    Also thanks for the posts and the prayers! We have felt them for sure!

    ReplyDelete