Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feel Free To Suggest Anything...

I really don't have too much to say.
I have decided that I am done whining and crying about how things aren't going "MY" way.
I have to laugh even as I type that.
Seriously.... MY WAY... haha! Oh man even now I am giggling as I am writing.
What the crap was I thinking? I say crap because... for real... what kind of crap was in my head that made me think for 1 single second that this was about me?
I am humbled before the God that loves me.
I am humbled because HE chose us for this. I love that!! God placed this on our hearts and I am thankful.
Why would I EVER complain about it.
He brought us to where He wants us.
I am still not certain why.... and maybe I will never know.
I AM SO OK WITH THAT!
God doesn't need my help.

So this is where I am at....
Either we need to be given a van. LOL (I am not hopeful)
OR
We need to keep fundraising. This somewhat excites me.
I have loved organizing and planning events. It has helped me feel like I am actually doing something to bring our Baby home.
So now we are back to getting some ideas together.
ANY IDEAS??
I had a friend suggest an ice cream social...what do you think?
What about an auction?

All hope is NOT lost.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)

13No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Jeanne!! God is going to use you so much in some special childs life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I found you...finally. I love this post and was dabbling around in 1Corinthians myself today. Thanks for sharing something we all need to be reminded of. Nice meeting you and I've enjoyed reading through your blog. And...btw...it seems my husband and yours graduated together. This world just keeps getting smaller!

    ReplyDelete