Friday, April 1, 2011

It's not about me getting my way.

This morning I have decided that I am going to stop having this waiting...waiting... waiting attitude.
I am still waiting for God to show us His plan but I am done having a bad attitude about it. For too long it has been me waiting because I want something. I am not taking this journey for myself so why am I having a pity party while I am waiting?
I am going to breathe in deep all of these moments. I am going to enjoy this ride.
I am going to keep trusting God. He knows me so well. He knows what my heart longs for and me pouting about it isn't going to change anything.
HMMMM..... thats an interesting thought.... When Jaxon pouts I can't reward his bad behavior... YIKES!!! I hate it when I realize that I have been acting like my 3 year old and my Heavenly Father has to teach me that it's not about me getting my way.
Ouch that hurts a little.
Ok thoughts to ponder on today.



No comments:

Post a Comment