Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hey... Question for you.

When we started this journey I asked God to move in ways I have never seen before.
Little did I know what He was planning.
We still don't have any word on when our Baby will be here but we are taking comfort in the fact that God has us on this journey for big BIG reasons.
God is moving in my heart towards adoption and orphans in ways I never even imagined. I knew that the subtle tug was Him but I didn't realize the tug would quickly become a pull. Now I really believe that God is changing how I look at my life and lifestyle.
There are so many things we have just come to assume that we NEED. The word definition of the word Need has changed so much for me.
I need my Savior.
I need water.
After that, here is my question....
What else in life do we really NEED?
So be honest what do you think.... No judgement; just healthy discussion.

2 comments:

  1. We need love Jeanne ;-)
    All you need is love, love is all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add food to that list, lol once a week at least. but for anything else, I would say is excess, we live in excess...I think because we are so self centered, yes, God blesses us with much more than we need, but we think it's all about us, why do we always think God blessing us..is about us? God blesses us above and beyond what we need..alot of times..so that we can bless others who have nothing, but instead..we choose to live in excess..we are always looking to upgrade! just a thought.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete