Saturday, August 7, 2010

give up or give all??

Oh I am not even sure where to start with my thoughts. God is so good and we trust Him. I know that everything will be fine with this meeting on thursday but I kinda feel like I am just waiting for the bomb to drop if that makes sense. Things have been going so well so far and I feel like I should expect something bad to happen. UGH where is my faith?? The God who loves me has been blessing me and blessing me and I am just waiting on Him to not bless me. Who does that? Me apparently!
I know that God is so good and I KNOW that HE will work everything out but I need to stop listening to the lies in my head and start believing the truth. The truth is I am a child of the King called by Him to pursue His purpose by influencing the lives of people for HIS glory not mine. I am only what I am and where I am because HE has brought me to this place. I can be the person who gives up or I can be the person who gives all! I am giving ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment