Friday, November 19, 2010

Read the note under the video!! God Rocked our world today!!!

I started to write a blog this morning about my heart and how I "feel" but I gave up after Dave sat next to me and we started looking through the adoption check book. We need $5,000 to be able to turn in our profile. If you keep up with my blog you know that I have been really nervous about where this $$ would come from.
Today we updated the check book and we have $4,377.23!!!!!!!!!!
That is INCREDIBLE!!!!
God has provided!!
I am not going to lie, I didn't know how this was going to work.
I wasn't sure how we would come up with $5,000 but here we are about a month away from being approved and we are sooooooo close!!! Oh I can't explain the peace!!
Ok so on that note we figured out about how much more we will need and I was getting a little concerned BUT after figuring things out it's only about $7,000. Which seems so so so do-able!!
My theme song for all this has been "Lord move, or move me" by FFH.
This is my prayer and this song reminds me to be on my knees!

Lord,
Move in a way that I have never seen before and if that's not what You have for me then move me out of Your way. Bring me to wherever You want me. Pick me up and hold me close and place me exactly where You need me to be. Lord, You know my heart and You know how much I want to hold, cuddle, kiss and breath in deep our Baby but I trust YOU. I know that You are not going to leave us or our Baby. I am taking comfort in You. Lord, Thank You for providing for us. Thank You for moving in people's hearts and allowing them to give. These people are a HUGE blessing. Lord, I love that You are moving in ways I never expected. I love how You have changed our hearts and how You are moving in
our family. THANK YOU. Lord, please remind me of Your peace when I am scared. Please comfort me when things don't go exactly the way I have planned. Lord, we love You and we are so thankful for all the ways You have blessed us. Amen.




OK so I wrote all that this morning and since then a very sweet dear friend has now written us a check for $2,500!!!!!
So:
Lord,
You have moved in ways I never expected!! You have humbled me and I am so thankful to be Your child. Thank You for loving us!! Amen!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! that's awesome,that makes my heart happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeanne! I am so amazed by how God's people love. It is the body of Christ working as it should. Thank you God! Right in time for Thanksgiving! =)

    ReplyDelete