Monday, November 15, 2010

To Whom It May Concern...


I am humbled... So very humbled. God has blessed us so much and taught me so very much through out all of this adoption stuff. So I want to share another blessing.
Yesterday at church I shared with my ladies sunday school class how much God was really moving as far as the $$ we need for the adoption. We had over half of what we needed to turn in our profile and that was because of some very generous gifts from our church family and some dear dear friends. So, after church we went to take some teens home. After we dropped them off I had gotten a call from my mom. Meanwhile Dave was opening an envelope that the church treasurer had handed him simply saying "this was in the offering". The envelope was a plan normal size envelope that said "Pastor Dave". Dave saw that there was cash inside but couldn't tell how much because he was driving. So he urged me to get off the phone. I said goodbye to Mom and he handed me the envelope. Inside was 10...$100 bills. My mouth dropped open! I searched for a note or something that would let me know who had sent us such a HUGE blessing but there was nothing. I have no idea who to thank and I so desperately want to thank them. I want them to know that they have impacted our lives. I want them to know that God used them to bring our Baby closer to home. I want them to know that I am so grateful because this Mother's heart is crying out for her baby and I am so thankful. So to you dear friend if you are reading this:
I don't have the words to say. To be honest I am numb. All I can say is THANK YOU. Thank You for loving us in this way. Thank you for the sacrifice you made and thank you for blessing us. You have impacted our lives and you will not be forgotten. Thank You.
On that Thank You note I was taken to my knees at how truly blessed we are and I want to be very clear that I am so so thankful to the God of the Universe for loving us and for loving Our Baby.
Thank You.


1 comment: