Monday, November 29, 2010

It's out loud thats for sure!!!

I am not kidding!! The "Living Out Loud" side of me that is bursting to get out is sometimes
silenced by my fear of people. BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! The reality is that I need to lose some weight(yes I know I should be happy for what I have done already). I am so close. I can't give up here.
I think my problem is that I don't have accountability. I have a wonderful husband who loves me dearly and at one point I thought he could do it (those of you with husbands are going "oh No no no". Yeah, I figured out pretty quickly that it can't be him. Otherwise, every few days I will be in tears thinking that he isn't attracted to me. Oh haha poor guy! I love him dearly and would rather not punish him (or myself) like that.
So what do you think?
I am looking for creative ideas for workout, diet, accountability or anything you think might help.
I am quite serious at this point. I only have 18 pounds to go. That will put me under 200 which I haven't been since 7th grade. 30 pounds would put me at my "ideal" weight.
I can do this..... I just need to admit that I need some help.
So........HELP!!!!!!!! Please.

1 comment:

  1. The last few are the hardest is what all the experts say. I say you can do it girl. You are so determined & you've had enough self-control to make it this far, keep going! The holidays will be hard, I'm sure but I believe in you. If you ever feel like you're about to crack, call me! Seriously. Just look at what happened when you were determined to get the funds for your baby!

    ReplyDelete