Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All Part of His Plan!

It would be so easy to write a blog about how we need $9,000 and how I am not sure where its going to come from. BUT this is not that blog!!
A friend of my Moms has a quilting shop and she wants to donate a % of her earnings in February to us. A truly sacrificial gift. I have flyers and info. to come!
Also every couple of weeks for the last few months, someone has been mailing us $50. Another sweet blessing! ( Who ever you are, If you are reading this.... THANK YOU!!)
Sunday some dear friends came to Dave and I and asked us if they could help us plan a Spaghetti Dinner. Another kind encouragement! We have never felt alone in all this and I know we aren't alone now!
So many donations and gifts have brought us to this point so Praise and Honor to the GOD we serve!
He is not finished here!
Maybe you think I am crazy but I truly believe God is going to provide the funds and we will not have to take out a loan.
We serve a BIG BIG God who is really into details!!
I am excited to see what is going to happen next!!
WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment