Saturday, January 22, 2011

Update!!

Yesterday my Mom called me and said " You need to call Uncle Jon" (thats my Moms oldest brother who is a Pastor in West Virginia)
I was like umm ok Why?
She went on to tell me a few details and gave me his number.
So I called...
My Uncle has been asked to serve on a Crisis Pregnancy Center Board.
On Monday he was at a meeting and they said that they have 2 young ladies that would like to give their Babies up for adoption.
He said that he thought of us.
The problem is the office won't be open again until Monday.
So Uncle Jon is going on our behalf Monday to get some information.

It's kinda a long - shot!
At least thats what I keep telling myself.
I don't want to get so excited and then be super bummed when it doesn't work out.

I THINK>>>> I am so excited because this is the first glimmer of hope we have had since we've been approved.
I really believe that this could work out BUT I am trusting God.

Here is what would make it so great....
1. It would be QUITE a bit less expensive and we wouldn't need to gather anymore funds.
2. My Uncle lives there so if we had to go stay we would have a place to stay.
3. We would have a BABY!!!!!

I might be crazy! teehee!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, and keep visualizing you with a little baby ... finally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying it works out. God works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete