Thursday, January 13, 2011

Missing pieces.

I hate not blogging but I really don't know what to say.
I have been working on crochet projects and stewing up fundraiser ideas.
I am keeping myself busy and ignoring my blog because I feel bad that I don't have anything to update.
I feel bad that people have been so generous and this is your journey as much as it is ours but still...we wait.
I literally have no news.
I talked to our SW and she was so sweet and kind. Reminding me that she had said "once the paper work and approval is done, the easy part was over".
So I know that waiting is the hard part.
I am gonna be clear.... I really thought it would be a whole lot easier.
I thought..... God knows and He will give us a Baby at the "right" time.
I still know that.....
But sometimes I get lost in the idea that our Baby should be here and I should be loving him or her already.
Thats kinda funny to me "I should be loving him or her already"........ I am loving that Baby already I just want to love him or her in my arms.
ANYWAY!
I guess I am just a Mommy restless because I want to take care of my Baby.

Ok onto my other thought...
I have kinda taken a step back from Youth Ministry because, well, I was tired.
God has really been pressing on my heart about it.
I miss my kids!
I miss the talks.
I miss telling them what they don't want to hear.
I miss the laughter.
I miss that teens actually make sense to me.
I miss taking my camera to Youth Group.

I miss inside jokes!!
I miss showing them what real life looks like.
I miss not being afraid to just be myself.
I miss that when God allows me to teach them.... They actually teach me!
I just miss it!




No comments:

Post a Comment