Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update on the Update!

This is the update:

Ok so hopefully you are up to date on where we are at.
If not you can read through my older blog posts.

Ok so my Uncle called me this morning and gave me the phone number of the lady I needed to contact at the Crisis Pregnancy Center (CPC). So I quickly got off the phone with him and began dialing the number!!
The Lady's name is Mia. She was so kind and so gentle. Which I really appreciated.
So she gave me a lot of details and PLENTY of information.
In the end this is how it works.
The CPC doesn't have an adoption social worker. So what they do is send the girls to an area adoption agency.
There are so many more details, but basically if we went with another agency we would be in violation of our current agency contract.
We had kinda hoped that we could do it as a "private" (sorta) adoption but the CPC doesn't do that because they need to cover themselves legally.
So I am disappointed. I would have loved for this to work but God so obviously shut the door.
He shut the door and so I am gonna walk away. I trust that God has a plan.
I quote this song a lot but the lyrics that really get me are:
"Whatever it takes
I trust You completely
I’m here in Your hands
If You need to break me"


No comments:

Post a Comment