Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 years!


4 years ago on this day.... hmm well I had been laboring most of the night but my little boy was not ready yet. So ALL day I labored... ALL DAY!! I had friends and family come and see how my progress was but still my little boy wasn't ready. Due to a few complications I couldn't get up and walk around... so I was just sitting in bed... LABORING!
Finally at about 5 in the evening the Dr. decided that our little boy wasn't going to come on his own. So off we went to the surgery suite. Jaxon showed his amazing little face at 5:49. He was adorable! All I wanted to do was smooch his little face but he was taken to the NICU and I was taken to recovery. A couple hours later we both came to our room.
This first picture was literally seconds after me seeing him for the first time.

Oh how he has grown!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment